As I’ve said in my previous post, I am not one of those girls who were offered manufactured diamond engagement rings before I said yes to my husband. I know a lot of my friends did not also get that rock on their finger when their husband proposed to them. Personally, I do not mind if I did not get that beautiful diamond. But of course, if he can afford it and he wants to buy this someday, I would gladly accept! Love is not only on material things but the relationship with one another that is more important.
Receive updates via email
- Home Remedies for Sore Throat
- The Joys of Breastfeeding
- Is it time for preschool yet?
- Fostering your child's creativity
- Kumon 2-Week Reading Trial
- Fun outdoor activities with your kids
- Working from home with kids
- Advantages of smartphones in modern families.
- Save an emergency fund to protect your family financially
- Fire Safety: Fire Prevention
- Build Your Dream Vacation House Now
- Making Clean Up Easy with Office Cleaning Tips
- The importance of having a nice bathroom
- Tips for Productivity When Working From Home
- 10 Beautiful Bridges around the World
- Keeping the family safe
- 5 Dress Up Theme Ideas For Your Next Party
- Shop Owners: Colours That Might Affect Your Sales
- Staying home for the summer
- 5 Things a Competitive Business Must Have