I was never really a drinker. But there are times that one cannot avoid it and we have to drink in order to socialize. It could be in a company affair or a celebration with friends and family. It is important that we take precaution before we have our merry way in enjoying the party.
There are so many rules out there but before anything else, make sure that you follow some safety precautions and use your common sense.
1. Do not drink and drive. Before getting that first glass of drink make arrangements on how you are going home from the venue. Will there be a designated driver? Will you be taking a taxi to go home?
2. Know what you drink. Make sure that what is served won’t cause any allergic reactions.
3. Get your own drink. Better safe than sorry. It is advisable that you get your own drink directly from the bar or a punch bowl than receive it from strangers. Or better yet, prefer to only drink unopened bottle.
4. Know your limit. I know it’s fun to chat and drink with friends but make sure to know your limit. Drink a glass of water in between. It’s never fun to waking up with a hangover.
5. Read the info graphic on the left and know the facts.