We turn to YouTube for so many things in our lives, so why not working out? If you want to get fit and go about it the right way, these videos can shed some light on the subject.
- Coach Nicole: She is a coach who has put an entire series of workout videos out there for the world to see. She wants to share her ideas for fitness and has created very easy to follow videos with plenty of commentary and tips to make your journey much easier.
- Body Rock: The videos created though this user on YouTube have become so popular that they have evolved into their own channel. This is a great way to stay fit no matter what your fitness level. They help to explain why fitness is so important and attack it from a variety of different directions.
- Scooby’s Workshop: He has become so popular through YouTube that he now has his own workout workshop. He is full of useful information on working out and getting fit at any age and any level. This is a great series to follow and to keep up with so that you can stay on top of your fitness.
- Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat: If you want to tone up and get rid of that unsightly belly fat, then this is the video for you. Not only do they offer tips but they can show you firsthand how to get fit and the best way to approach this common problem.
- Butt Work: The butt is a very common problem area for many people. This workout video isn’t just all about jumping right into it, but also walking you through the process. If you want a better butt and want to build some self confidence in the process, then you will just love this video for all that it has to offer.
- The Barbell Squat: If you want to get buff, then her tips can be of great help. She is a trainer who wants to share with the world what it takes to get fit and feel healthier. She offers some specific tips here on how to perform this type of squat and she has so many more tips and how to videos just like this out there.
- 5 Minute Tone Body: You may think that a 5 minute workout can’t do anything but this video will show you what to do if you are pressed for time. You will love the video that takes you through a proper toning video in such a short time period. That may make this why the video is so very popular!
- The Best Exercise for Lower Body: Who doesn’t want to tone their lower body? If you need a bit of help on this very popular body part, then tune into this video to see how it’s done. You will love the helpful tips and the video that walks you through the process without any hesitation. It will get you motivated and moving!
- Hot 40 Minute Workout: If you want to get buff and tone up without looking like a body builder, then check this workout out! You will love the techniques and the helpful ideas that anybody can access and use for their best workouts ever. She is very real and shows you what it takes to build muscle without looking like a bodybuilder per se.
- Ab Workout: This has been touted as one of the best ab workouts ever and so it’s worth taking a peek. This takes you through what it means to have good abs and how to get them for yourself. It does take work but it’s not as hard as you might think after you get the hang of it.
No matter what level you are working at, these videos can help. They demonstrate how to work out with great ease and get that body that you have always dreamed of.
Mary M.M. Frederick is passionate about health and wellness and enjoys blogging about various colleges that offer exercise science degrees online.