It’s been a while since I last made something like this. Pancake House became one of our favorite restaurants because they are kid friendly. Not only do they provide paper puzzles to color but they also have a kids menu. Oh, and pancakes, how could I forget!
But it’s been a while since we last dined in Pancake House. What with the previous calamity that happened to us last month, we just can’t find the urge to dine in fancy restaurants all the time. Well you know what I mean, this is fancy in the kiddos world.
Anyway, this was taken in July. We went to Glorietta Mall in Makati, to buy some crafty supplies for me.
From left to right:
1. Una with the coloring activity provided by Pancake House
2. Una’s pancakes with M&Ms!
3. My dinner: Roasted beef with veggies.
4. Pork Vienna for hubby. Just pork chops with tomato based dip.
5. But of course, a family picture! Taken in Glorietta 5′s basement parking. Yeah, fancy walkway!