We skipped last week’s Family Time but I can’t bear to miss this week’s edition.
We had a lot of fun over the weekend with my high school friends. It’s our semi-reunion because one of our classmates is back for a vacation in the Philippines for a vacation. It was a short notice so very few joined this outing.
We went to a resort in Bacoor, Cavite called Circle Island Resort.It’s a small swimming pool resort along Daang Hari. By small I mean there are only 2 pools available: a kids pool with slide and a general area swimming pool with slide. DK said that there are far too many cottages compared to the size of the pools but despite seeing that most of the cottages are taken, the swimming pools are still not that crowded.
What we like:
- Lifeguards – the large swimming pool have 3-4 lifeguards assigned to it.
- The pool water didn’t smell like it’s half chlorine, half water and it was not itchy to the skin.
- Free parking! What I hate with most of the establishments here is that we have to pay for parking even if we are a paying customer. It’s a small thing but still a plus point for us.
- Affordable goods inside. We didn’t have to pay for an arm and a leg for a serving of Halo-halo and Ice scramble inside the resort unlike other resorts out there.
Things that they can improve:
- Tiles. Floors in some cottages and restroom area are too slippery to walk on.
- Bathroom locks. Their bathrooms are nice with working showers but it was a hassle to block the door and shower at the same time because they don’t have locks.
It was a nice weekend getaway for the family. Hopefully, we’ll hit the beach
next this month. I’m crossing my fingers for that.
- – -
Circle Island Resort
Daytime Summer Fee: Php 150 (adults), Php 100 (4 ft. and below), 2 years old and below are free of charge.
Cottage Rental: Php 500 – Php 3000
Location: Daang Hari, Molino 3, Bacoor,Cavite
Website: Circle Island Resort